***Join our waitlist***
Currently this programme is fully booked – if you would like to put your child on our waitlist please email Manager & Lead Youth Worker Rhys Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday 22nd January | 10am to 3pm
DO YOUR EPIC TRICKS OVER TONS OF TRAMPOLINES!
We are heading to one of the most incredible places to have the freedom of fun and exercise! SITE Trampoline based in Queenstown.
Join us for TWO Hours of a ‘free jump’ session where you can showcase your epic flips and tricks or practice completely new ones in a safe space.
Please note there is limited availability
- 2 hours of a ‘Free Jump’ session
- Transport (Departure and Return at The Hangout Youth Centre)
what should my child bring:
- Appropriate Clothing that would be suitable for a Trampoline Park during Summer – so shorts and shirt/tank top
- Water Bottle – jumping can be exhausting!
- Extra Snacks, optional (we are happy for your child to bring extra snacks, if they wish)
Please know that our programmes are only opened to youth aged 11-18 years old (or attending Grades 7-13)
Programmes developed and operated by Cromwell Youth Trust are designed to provide youth with the opportunity to have an enjoyable and fun experience in a safe and supportive environment. Our goals are to also support the development of essential life skills through experiential learning. All of our programmes are monitored by our experienced Youth Workers.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before registering your child onto our programmes
If this programme is fully booked please contact our team at email@example.com – your child will then be put on a waitlist – we apologise in advance for any inconvenience.