WOAH! IT SEEMS THIS WAS SUPER POPULAR.
Don’t worry – how about joining our waitlist in case a spot opens up for this activity.
This is something you should not miss!
DEPARTING: Thursday 21st January | 9am
RETURNING: Friday 22nd January | 5pm
Head down south, towards Riverton, as we take on two epic days of surfing and enjoy and overnight camping experience. This opportunity is not to be missed and is suitable to beginners to advance surfers.
Please note there are limited spaces available
- Surf lesson & chance to catch some waves over TWO DAYS
- Surf Board and Gear to use
- Surf Instructors
- Tents & Sleeping Bags
- Transport (depart from The Hangout & return to The Hangout)
- Breakfast (x1), Lunches (x2), Dinner (x1) and snacks
- Supervision from Youth Workers
- Camping Fees
WHAT SHOULD MY CHILD BRING:
- PLEASE NOTE: a detailed pack list of recommended gear will be provided closer to the date.
- Also, we will NOT have space to allow transport of your own surfboard.
Please know that our programmes are only open to youth attending Grades 7-13 (10/11-18 years old)
Programmes developed and operated by Cromwell Youth Trust are designed to provide youth with the opportunity to have an enjoyable and fun experience in a safe and supportive environment. Our goals are to also support the development of essential life skills through experiential learning. All of our programmes are monitored by our experienced Youth Workers.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before registering your child onto our programmes
If this programme is fully booked please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org – your child will then be put on a waitlist – we apologise in advance for any inconvenience.