Woah! it seems this was super popular.
Don’t worry – how about joining our waitlist in case a spot opens up for this activity.
Monday 14th december | 8am to 7pm
It’s the end of year celebration!
School is almost over for 2020 and Cromwell Youth Trust have some exciting events being offered to keep you active and energised.
This event takes us down south too enjoy the waves and beach. This amazing day trip is not to be missed.
We will also be joined by our friends from Wakatipu Youth Trust.
Please note there are limited spaces
- Surf lesson & chance to catch some waves
- Surf Board and Gear to use
- Transport (depart from The Hangout & return to The Hangout)
- Lunch & Snacks
what should my child bring:
- Drink Bottle
- Appropriate clothing for the day (Set of Dry Clothes & Set of Swimmers)
- Extra Snacks, optional (we are happy for your child to bring extra snacks, if they wish)
- Spending Money – we will do some small stops that may allow your child to buy some additional food & drink.
- Please note – we will NOT have space to allow transport of your own surfboard.
Please know that our programmes are only open to youth attending Grades 7-13 (10/11-18 years old)
Programmes developed and operated by Cromwell Youth Trust are designed to provide youth with the opportunity to have an enjoyable and fun experience in a safe and supportive environment. Our goals are to also support the development of essential life skills through experiential learning. All of our programmes are monitored by our experienced Youth Workers.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before registering your child onto our programmes
If this programme is fully booked please contact our team at email@example.com – your child will then be put on a waitlist – we apologise in advance for any inconvenience.