MUD, OBSTACLES & AWESOME FUN AWAITS
Tuesday 19th January | 8:30am – 3pm
A brand new experience where we head out to the well known ‘Tough Mudder’ course out at Moke Lake, Queenstown where we join forces with other youth from Queenstown, Wanaka & Alexandra to work together through mud, water, dirt and everything in between.
After this exciting adventure you will have a chance to go for a swim, to wash off, and enjoy a delicious BBQ meal.
Please note there are limited spaces available
- Transport (depart from The Hangout & return to The Hangout)
- Private Session at The Mule Obstacle Challenge
WHAT SHOULD MY CHILD BRING:
- x1 set of Clothes/Shoes that you are happy to get dirty, muddy & wet
- x1 set of Clothes/Shoes to change into after activity
- Water Bottle
- Extra Snacks, optional (we are happy for your child to bring extra snacks, if they wish)
Please know that our programmes are only open to youth attending Grades 7-13 (10/11-18 years old)
Programmes developed and operated by Cromwell Youth Trust are designed to provide youth with the opportunity to have an enjoyable and fun experience in a safe and supportive environment. Our goals are to also support the development of essential life skills through experiential learning. All of our programmes are monitored by our experienced Youth Workers.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before registering your child onto our programmes
If this programme is fully booked please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org – your child will then be put on a waitlist – we apologise in advance for any inconvenience.